After my previous post, Maxi Cosi Car Seat Reviews, on Maxi Cosi Car seats for babies up to 1 year of age, I would like to provide you with a review of Quinny Buzz Xtra Stroller which is compatible with Maxi Cosi car seats like Maxi Cosi Cabrio Fix, Pebble and Pebble plus. This way you have got complete information and will help you decide if Maxi Cosi is the car seat for your child. You can also decide if Quinny Buzz Xtra Stroller is something you would like to buy when you are out and about with your baby.
You would need some sort of travel system for your child especially when you are out and about or for your visits to the health visitor or to the nurse. It will be easier for you as a parent as the car seat will start getting heavier as your baby grows. Also, the baby can sleepy peacefully and without any disturbance if the ride is smooth !
Review of Quinny Buzz Xtra Stroller
Product name: Maxi Cosi Quinny Buzz Xtra 3 Wheel Pushchair /Stroller
Where to Buy: Amazon.co.uk
Colours: Rocking Black ,Blue Base, Grey Gravel and Red Rumour
Item weight: 13 Kgs
My Rating: 4.5/5
- 1 X Pushchair
- 1 X Maxi Cosi Seat or Quinny Cot Adapters
- 1 X Raincover
- 1 x Sun Canopy
- 1 x Parasol Clip
- 1 x Shopping Basket
- 1 X Bumper Bar
- 1 x Newborn insert
- 1 x Manual
- This 3 wheel pushchair is suitable from birth until 15 kg(3.5 years ).
- Comfortable seat with newborn inserts.
- It has 3 forward facing and 2 rearward facing recline positions which is handy for nap times.
- Folds with seat attached in forward facing position at the click of a button !
- Extra large canopy for different weather conditions.
- Comes with large all terrain tyre, made of foam which will give a smooth ride on any terrain.Also it has got swiveling front wheels which makes it easy to manoeuvre the pushchair.
- Includes a shopping basket at the bottom.
- This 3- in- 1 pushchair can be used from birth to 3.5 years. Therefore, it is an all-in-one pushchair. You won’t need any other stroller/pushchair/buggy or travel system. After this pushchair your child will be walking or scootering or cycling everywhere!
- Quinny have thought of everything a parent would want in the pushchair. The stroller is made of water resistant fabric on which all spills can be easily wiped clean.
- Tyres are a great feature of this 3 wheel pushchair . They are strong all terrain tyres , which will give a smooth ride on any terrain. It has got swiveling front wheels which makes it easy to manoeuvre especially in tight places. This will be a very handy feature when your child starts growing. The best part is the tyres are injected with foam which means you will never have a puncture !
- Quinny provides a lifetime warranty (you have to register for it online within 3 months of purchase of the pushchair), which means that if you have any problems with the pushchair , Quinny will provide support and solve it for you!
- You can transform your pushchair into a travel system for your Maxi Cosi car seat or with the fold able carry cot(has to be bought separately).
- The Buzz Xtra folds and unfolds automatically at a click of a button within seconds. This feature will be useful for women who have given birth by C-section .
- It is very light and easy to wheel about.
- Easy to use brakes just by pressing the red lever and grey leaver to release it.
- Price is steep at £349.00.
- Only one child can be placed in it at a time. Therefore, not suitable for twins .
- Car seat will have to be purchased separately.
- Carry cot will have to be purchased separately, although there is a carrycot /pushchair bundle available on Amazon at £ 498.98.
- The pushchair will occupy a lot of space even when it is folded down.
- Shopping basket is small but you can buy shopping clips and hang your bags on it.
- Buggy board can be fixed to the Buzz Extra but it will have to be purchased separately.
Quinny Buzz Xtra stroller is a quality stroller, there is no doubt about it. But you as a parent need to decide whether, after reading all the features of the stroller, does it satisfy all your needs? For example, if you are expecting twins this is not the stroller for you or if you have very little storage space, then this might not be the stroller for you. But if you live in a small town and do lots of walking then this stroller will be very handy due to its all terrain tyre or if you already have a Maxi Cosi Cabriofix or Pebble car seat and are looking for a travel system then this is the stroller for you!
If you have any experiences or opinions to share please do so via comment box. I would love to hear from you !